Monday, January 25, 2016

Birthday Week

 Happy birthdays. My zone leader is from a Carolina, and a new elder that showed up four weeks ago is from the same ward and now the same zone. But they're about 6 years apart. I've decided to work at the temple when I get home. But everyone will be older and you'll have a new presidency. 

We found out that Elder Uceda changed his mind and we get to go to the temple at the end of this change, so in two weeks!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I miss the cold mom. I can't enjoy the heat. The weird thing is it's hot but I don't notice it, I only notice that I'm sweating all the time. I'm NOW excited to go out with the elders and do the work of salvation, there is so much I didn't know, and now I'm ready to make things happen! But I'll first spend a little time with these guys down here. 

Make sure everyone knows I miss them and think about what I learned from them. I was just thinking about a talk Sister DeFreese gave about the sabbath day and how she didn't have her daughter buy the things she needed. If we can do everything on Saturday, we can more fully sanctify the sabbath day. Love you Mom! Good Luck with the job and the talk! And Happy Birthday! I remembered as we walked out last week... And I can't type and spell anymore. It says everything is wrong and I'm running through this!



No comments:

Post a Comment