Monday, January 11, 2016

Flashback

 So on Tuesday, we had to take a bus at 6 in the morning to Trujillo for a meeting with all the missionaries from my group. They are all the same. But we had pizza and talked about stress. Then got back for about 3 hours of proselyting. It was a long day. Those buses don't have windows and they shut off the air when we start moving, so you can't sleep, and you get dripping in sweat. We went to the house of a member with four daughters. One got back from her mission in Argentina about 7 months ago. And her sister had her mission call. So we went over to watch at the end of the day. She was very emotional. She got called to serve like one mission south in Lima Norte. There was a lot of tears. Then she read she is leaving in three weeks, and there was more tears. But then I realized, she will come home before me. Then I laughed a little. It was like I was right back at home opening my own call. But there was less crying. But that's  about it. Love you guys, Happy Birthday Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment