Monday, December 5, 2016

Changes

 Well, my companion finished the mission. My trainer also, I put a picture with him. We hada very good week. But it's all over. I'm with my zone leader because his companion also finished. 


  On Tuesday, I was told they were going to close my area. And they did. So I knew I had to leave. On Sunday night they call to tell us the changes and where we are going. But the called very late. At 10:30pm they told us everything except me. So my zone leader asked and they hung up on us. I was very stressed out that night. I didn't have changes. But the mission President called and said I have a special assignment to go back to my old zone. So I'm crosing the border again. Staying here in Trujillo, but my companion is White! I know him, he is from South Carolina. I'm very excited!. Going to be a great change, but I'm going to stay here in Trujillo. 

Love you all, thanks for writing. Hope you have a great week and that you're getting ready for Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment