Monday, January 9, 2017

Interchange

 So this week we did fun normal things. But the highlight was going with another Elder to his area. He is pretty new with about two months, and he has the worst Spanish of anyone I have met. His companion does not love him or correct his mistakes, poor guy. So I got to be with him. He is from Davenport, Florida. His mom works at Disney World so he has been on a lot of vacations. He made a snowman of cups in his room. And he gave me Chocoton. It's like sweet bread with chocolate. It was a fun day.

  We've been teaching like crazy. It's been a slow week of finding new people and things to do. These people are still a little lost from the last week of drinking. But that's what I'm here for. We have changes next week. We'll see what happens. The time is just flying by. I don't know what to do... Miss you all. Have a great week!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment