Monday, February 27, 2017

Changes

 I didn't have changes. I'm staying here in Trujillo again with my companion Elder Callejas. We had a crazy last week of Changes. We did a couple interchanges and I got to go to my old area where I was for six months. I went with the new guy that didn't know too much. It was a great time to go and see some old investigators. We visited a family that was doing great, then her son started going crazy. When I was there, he acted like a robot. Then after about five months, I went back! The mom was so excited to see us again and started to tell us all her deep secrets and about the spirits in her house. She was so trusting. I miss that area, the people were great! 








  We went to the center of Trujillo and looked at statues, and an exhibit. I found a crab for you dad. And a cat. 

  There is a member here that is going to serve five hours south in the mission where his family lives... he is the only member, and a little chino. 

  We have another six weeks here and a lot of people to get to the water! Please pray for Mauro Diaz and Ronal Yamuneque!

No comments:

Post a Comment