Monday, February 6, 2017

Sixteen Months

 Today I complete 16 months in the mission. I can't even believe it. It is going by so fast just like everyone said. I recently found out my companion is a mechanic, he specialized in Volkswagen, so we have a lot to talk about. Today we went and washed a dog with a family here. It was unpleasant.

  We taught a lesson with an 18 year old guy. He went to church and liked it and we did a family home evening with a few people and he seemed to understand. We then taught just him later in the week. He said he did understand but doesn't know if there is a God. It was a great experience to share the first vision with him. We asked how he felt and he said, I want to know if this is true. I am going to pray. 

  I'm having a great time here and learning a ton, Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment