Monday, April 3, 2017

Conference

 We had a great week. I loved conference. I'm having a hard time focusing because there is a little boy screaming next to me and I don't know what to do. But it was great! We watched it all in English and I loved it all. We had a bunch of people that were going to go but then everyone got sick and the other problems is that there isn't water here. Everyone has to take buckets around and fill them up in parks or big trucks that bring it around. So everyone is very dirty because there is no water to shower. It's great. If only you could all smell and hear what I am smelling and hearing next to these kids. I don't want to come back here ever again.

Anyway, loved hearing from you all, and all the good news. It's getting colder here and I don't have to sleep all night with a fan on me anymore. Love you all and have a great week! Next week I'll have pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment