Monday, August 28, 2017

Pizza

 We'll one more month. I'm actually really excited to work this last month. I still don't feel like I'm almost done. The best news today is I have a family home evening tonight with some investigators and members and they bought me ingredients to make Oatmeal Chocolate drop cookies. I'm so excited. 


  The other story is that we were at the mall as a zone to eat. And it just so happens that it's the end of the month and I'm poor. Luckily, the second counselor of the stake presidency, who lives in my ward, saw us and asked what we were going to do. At the end he bought us four pizzas at Pizza Hut. Here is a pic with him. He is going to general conference is April, and I will go visit him and take him to eat at a great place. 

  We had a great week. I had the chance to do a work visit with another gringo. He is from Camas, Washington. There are only three Washingtonians in my mission and here is a pic with the three of is. The gringo on the far left is from Utah. I had a great day and we got a ton done. We found a women who knew the missionaries a while ago and they stopped passing by, so now she is in an Adventist church. She said she doesn't like the church she goes to. It's sad, 

  Love you all!!

Elder Willard




No comments:

Post a Comment