Monday, August 14, 2017

We Did It!

 Well we had changes. My companion is leaving to Huaraz, the mountains. My new comp is Elder Tapia, I have no idea who he is. He will be my tenth and last companion. 


  We had the craziest week. We had a baptism coordinated for Saturdays, so we were happy and ready, He had been going to church for 4 months. He passed the interview the week before. But on Thursday my comp went with a youth and I with another. In the lesson our baptism said he couldn't do it and keep all the commandments. We were very stressed. We taught him the doctrine and told him to pray to ask if he should be baptized. But a miracle happened. The very hardened heart daughter told her neighbor who is a member that her dad is sad and that someone should help him and 9pm. So we got the bishop and second counselor. At 10:26pm he decided to get baptized. 

  The day of the baptism, we went to try on the clothes in the morning. And his son got home and was very drunk. The devil works till the very last moment. He wanted to fight about Joseph Smith and Tithing, but I told him we'll do a prayer and leave. And that's what we did and blew out of there. We went to pick up the family at 3:30pm. The daughter answered and told us to be quiet to "not wake up the demon". But he woke up. He asked his did. "Are you taking your towel?" We were so relived. It was a great day and I am so glad it is over. I never want to deal with that stress anymore.

Love you all. Do good and give a referral!






No comments:

Post a Comment