Monday, March 14, 2016

Full Weeks

 So I managed for the last six days since I wrote. It was a really normal week. My Ecuadorian companion told be that everyday he is missing his family more and more. He still has 11 months. Something he does to worsen the situation is look at pictures during study everyday. But he doesn't believe me when I say that is the problem. 

We've been having lots of fun going around and dying from heat. I'm still learning the area and have four months here. There is so much to do! I don't know where to start. But we are always learning and teaching. The people here are really funny. My favorite thing is the kids. We talk to a lot of kids while looking for their parents. We'll ask and they'll tell us they're not home. Then the question after is, can you ask if they have un momentito to talk, and then they go and ask their parents. I love these people! 

Have fun back at home, miss you guys. I'm doing great down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment