Monday, March 21, 2016

Colder

 It's been a crazy week! Normally I go to bed at 10:30pm and I'm hot and just lay on my bed with the window wide open and wake up at 6:30am. But one night, I woke up and my toes were cold! It's getting there! So last night, me and the other Gringo took our mattresses on the roof to sleep in the cold. BEST NIGHT EVER! I felt like I was in my room at home because of how cold it was. 

  So a sister in the ward got married on Friday. At about 10 we get a call that they did something bad and need some help. So we went and found the basketball hoop/ soccer goal fell and broke and they need help to set it back up. So we picked up this huge metal frame and put it back together. Then they asked us to help take chairs outside. So we had a contest to see who could take the most. Of course I won with 10 on my shoulder. 


  We also went to a less active's house and found a bird! And she let us hold it. It only bit me a couple times, but it got on the shoulder eventually, it was insane. These people love birds and say it's mans best friend. And throw the dogs on the street. 


Hope everyone is doing well, everything is great here. Changes are next week, so we'll see if I stay or if I go. I think I'll stay... We'll see!



No comments:

Post a Comment