Monday, March 28, 2016

The Fourth Change

 I've made it this far. I'm staying here in San Luis with my Ecuatoriano for the next six weeks. I'll be in this ward for more than 6 months. What a crazy time! In this week an old investigator came back and he is still living with his girlfriend. So we told him to get married and it was a little weird. This kid just turned 19 and he is getting to get married. It's like if I was getting told to get married right now! That's insane. We'll see what he does. 


This was a very sad Easter. We ate for lunch noodles and a plate of rice. I was very sad. Then we had a bunch of meetings at church and the bishop told me to fix the hoop. The hoop fell and bent really bad. So I had to jump up and yank it down, but it didn't work. So the other white guy pulled me down till we got it straight. It was fun!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment