Monday, April 18, 2016

Natural Disasters

 What is going on in the world!? I heard of a 7.1 earthquake in Japan, and a tsunami on its way to Chile. A  7.8 in Ecuador. An avalanche somewhere in the States! What's going on!? I'm trying to do my part down here! 

This week went by really quick! We've been crazy busy! We have a investigator that works Monday through Friday fishing 6 hours away! We gave him a Book of Mormon and he's reading and came to church! He's the best! We are having a lot of success switching people to our ward. There are a lot assisting in the old one from six years ago. So the attendance is slowly growing.

My pensionista was getting really worried because of how much weight I've lost here. So she started to sneak more and more food on my plate till I got to the point of throwing up. So I decided to tell her I'm trying to lose weight, then she changed her perspective. Now I eat a ton of vegetables and lime juice on a plate. And meat and beans on the other. NO more RICE! Now I feel so much better and not full of pain and sorrow!

Sunday was a really good day, it's been a long time since we had a meeting. It was great! We had this less active convert go for the first time since I've been here... 

Have fun at home and make good choices!








No comments:

Post a Comment