Monday, May 2, 2016

One more week

 Next week I will know the changes, but there is so much in between. We had a very odd week. There is a convert we are teaching. And she told us she was watching the Discovery Channel, and they were talking about us going to space. She proceeded to explain that it was all a lie and everything was faked. I told her she was crazy being a proud defender of all that is good in the world. She then said that Neil Armstrong would not swear on the Bible that he went to the moon! I'm losing my mind, somebody please send me some answers!

  But other than that, it was pretty chill. We went to a big training in our stake center for family history.  But it was for all three stakes in Chimbote. We had all 60 missionaries and about 20 members. It was very interesting. He said that all the youth need to fill out their family book and take names to the temple. I should have done that more! 

There was a family I met on the first day here that were going to get sealed in December, and then it was moved to January, and then February until April 29th. And it happened! They finally got sealed! They were so happy. The people here are so cool. 

Well I guess that is all until this weekend, I don't know what is going to happen, but I'll see you on the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment