Monday, May 9, 2016

I'm Out of Here

 We got the call last night at 10:15pm. I'm leaving to Trujillo. My area is Trujillo. I'm in the middle of the nicest city in the mission... What!? My companion is from Peru. His name is Elder Torres. I'm so excited to do something new and meet new people! 

It was nice to see everyone, I guess that's why nobody wrote. But it's cool. We had a great last week. I got to do a work visit with the District leader. We always have such a great time. I understand now how hard it is the deal with whining and complaining. All the Latinos complain they have sensitive skin and are afraid of the sun. But us white people get burnt everyday and nobody cares. We went out and found this criminal who let us in. He weighs about 300 pounds and got mixed up in a lot of bad stuff. He said he'd get baptized. I love the gospel! 

  I guess we'll see how this all goes. I'm going to kill some animals today with the bishop for his birthday. And right now we're going to eat guinea pig. Is that illegal? 

Anyway, love you all, take care in that crazy heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment