Monday, August 1, 2016

New Month

 We are ever so slowly coming out of winter. It's very cloudy right now, but little by little. We just finished the change. I had three months with my Peruvian companion and he's going to a little pueblo called Viru. And my comp is new. I'll meet him tomorrow. 

  There is a man we are teaching and his son is named Moroni, super Mormon. But he recently returned from El Salvador. They can't be outside past 6pm because it is so dangerous. That made me think my mission is a breeze. The university here is on vacation so we have a lot of people to visit. And lots of visitors. We will be walking in the street and the people will walk by and say Elderes. It's bizarre.

  Loving it down here. I've learned so much and everything is going really well. I'll send more pictures soon. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment