Monday, August 8, 2016

Ten

 Well we started the next change. I have 10 months completed. I don't know where the time went. We said goodbye to everyone on Monday and ate a lot of food. On Tuesday we had a training with the mission president. He told us to be obedient, and then a bunch of stories of lazy missionaries. It gave us ideas of what not to do.

  My companion Is Elder Zanabria. He is from Zurco, Lima. He was going to come at the same time as me, but got sick, so now he got stuck with me. He is really cool. And older than me. We have a couple that went to church for the first time. It's always fun to see their reactions and what they like. The ward is great here.

  I attached a picture of us and my favorite family. The husband and wife are both blind. They got to know each other in rehabilitation. The blind husband always accompanies us on Sunday. 

Love you guys, take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment