Monday, September 19, 2016

Early Spring

 It's heating up down here. I remember reading about the "City of Eternal Spring." Big lie. They blame it on Chimbote saying they ruined the weather, but I think it has to do with the 500,000 taxis they have here that are super illegal in emissions. But what can I do?

  I have a funny story. There was an investigator that went to a Mormon wedding reception. She said she will go to church after on Sunday because the party was Saturday. But she said she took off her shoes to dance and stepped on ice. I assumed she slipped and hurt herself. But no, she said that it gave her a cold and that she couldn't talk and everything hurt. I don't get it. 

  We are teaching the bishop's sister and her "husband", they are progressing a lot, but aren't married. I don't know why, I never thought this would be such a problem, but only members of churches are married. Please don't be that guy. JUST GET MARRIED.

Love you all, have a great week. I'm doing great, no major sicknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment