Monday, September 26, 2016

Heat

 We've had a great week here. We made jerseys as a basketball team. We play every morning at 6. In the picture we are doing something that all Latinos do: not smile. I don't know why, but they don't smile at the camera. It's a weird cultural thing, and now I've got into the habit of it. Sorry if I don't look happy, I really am.

  We had training with president this week. He always teaches about God's plan and how we need to share it always, then his wife talks about how we need to be clean for the 50th time. She shows pictures and just burns us all the time. I love the mission.

  There is a lot more sun and heat and sweat now that we are leaving winter down here. I've been hearing about the debate between Clinton and Trump that is happening today. These people are very in tune with us and our politics. I bet you don't even know who the president is down here. Anyway, have fun this week, enjoy conference down there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment