Monday, October 24, 2016

Changes!

 Well. It happened. I'm leaving to my next area. Laureles Stake and Laureles Ward. My companion will be another Peruvian, but from the jungle. All day today we have been visiting members and investigators. I am more sad than when I left my house. One of my investigators daughters said she isn't going to go to church, she is going to come with me. She's seven... It's been a tough few hours. The call came at 10pm, then I was too sad to sleep until about 1am. But I know it's my time and it was going to happen at one point.

  This week we taught a less active. She was baptized recently and started to have a relationship with a non member... DON'T DO THAT! But he cheated on her and she came crawling back to the church. It has been an incredible experience to see her grow and change. She said she would never forgive him and never get married, but little by little, the Savior is softening her heart. 

  We made tacos too. It was incredible...

  Love you all so much. Have a great week and I'll let you know how the other side of Trujillo is...




No comments:

Post a Comment