Monday, October 31, 2016

I Got Moved!

 Here I am. My new area literally shares a road that my old area has. I think I can see my old area from my room. Come on! But it is what it is. Thanks for all the emails, and words of advice. My companion has about three months more than me, I'll put in a pic I took of him. He is a member of the army. He was baptized at 23 years of age and is going the celebrate 26 years of age this February. That means he is almost a year older than Howard. He is awesome, we are having a blast. He likes to wake up early to do a lot of exercise. 

  I got to know a lot of people in just a week. They are good people. I feel like nothing has changed, Everything looks the same. I found a cow though. We found a women and her siblings. She has her son and almost husband. They won't get married because they are getting to know each other. That is my least favorite saying. 

  I'm having a great time. For the first time in six months my bathroom has a door, so that's new. Have a great week, don't forget about me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment