Saturday, May 27, 2017

Eighteen Months Into It

 Well, I have finished my mission as a sister. That means I have six months till I finish. I don't know what is happening with the time. It's been going by so fast. Everything here is normal again. The water is colder now.  There isn't much rain. There is just a lot of mud in my old chapel. 


  While I was in my old area we changed rooms. The sister missionaries found it and we talked to the Landlady. I felt a little uncomfortable because she wanted me to marry one of her daughters. But they lived in a different house. She always said she would come to church, but then got really sick from diabetes. Then I left. All of a sudden the new elder told me we needed to interview her daughter for baptism. It was crazy. She had read the Book of Mormon when she was seven and didn't know where it was from. Then the missionaries passed by a lot and asked for water (because in the room there was no water) and then started visiting and she knew it was true. The only problem was the mud in the church. It was gross. But we did it!

  I did an interchange with a new Elder Near. He is from Iowa. We went to see my investigator near the top of the mountain and took advantage to see the city. This is all of Trujillo from Pequeda. I also found a UW hat in the dirt.




Love you all. Have a great week, and please write or send a picture at least... 

No comments:

Post a Comment