Monday, May 22, 2017

The Fruits

 Well I got good news this week. While I was in my last area we found a big family and they were very excited about our coming. So we taught for a couple weeks and they said they were married, but then they said they weren't and wanted to be baptized, but lacked the funds to do it. So after a lot of effort and visits with many members to help (visits that were hard to do with older members, because they live on the top of a hill) they were willing to get married and do whatever possible to make it happen, then I got changed. But on Saturday I was happily informed they got baptized. It was not easy, one of the sons is very sick and has to have his blood cleaned three times a week. But I know that they gained a testimony of the truth and took the first step to salvation. It was bittersweet because I wasn't there, but they got baptized!


  I'm going to stay here in this area for at least six more weeks. We'll see how our investigators progress. Thanks for writing, have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment