Monday, June 12, 2017

Los Libros Canonicos

 I actually forgot how to say this, but it's all the scriptures like the Bible and Book of Mormon. 


  So. Remember how I told you to be nice to the missionaries and feed them. I've had a great week! We have a couple of investigators that are a little older and we went to help move a bed one morning. They were so grateful we ended up eating lunch with them. We also met new people that gave us things and were nice, I met a 100% White person from Illinois which was fun, and a 100% Japanese that didn't speak Spanish or English. It was a rewarding week. So I would like to thank those that did nice things. 


  We were teaching the older couple and asked the dad how the lecture of the Book of Mormon was going. He then responded, "I try to read all the books when my time permits me. I read the Bible, the Book of Mormon, and have tried to read the green on, but I don't understand." 
Me and my companion thought about what book he referred to. He proceeded to pull out a hymn book that the bishop gifted him. We proceeded to sing hymns with the family. If somebody doesn't want to hear the gospel, sing a hymn. They soften hearts and invite the spirit so strongly. I love the Hymns. 

Have a great week everyone. And especially to those Dads out there, have a great Dad's day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment