Monday, July 17, 2017

Milagros

 There was this family, they were going to get baptized leter on. But the dad got a job in the jungle and wanted to get baptized now. So I interviewed them and he asked me to baptize him. My suspicion is he didn't trust the little Elder that baptized his daughter. The mom and son will be baptized soon, don't worry.


  My family is having a hard time with the economy and nobody in the family wants them to pay tithing, because they are poor. But pray for them, The De la Flor Family or Of the Flower family. Today is the dad's birthday, he is turning 85 and the mom tomorrow, she will turn 81. We told them, "NO BEER!" And they invited the bishop! So that's progress, lots of prayers. 


 Love you all, Enjoy the heat while it's nice and cool down here. I love being by the beach, so much breeze. The only downside is sand in the eyes...




No comments:

Post a Comment