Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Templo!

 We did not have P-Day on Monday. We got to go to the temple! This was the third time I got to go in my mission! It was awesome. I miss working in Seattle at the temple. I got to see a few people from my old ward there too. I put in a couple pictures. I have learned a lot here. I think I know my area better than my companion. He gets us lost and we walk a lot. Also another Elder from my district says on a scale of 1 to 10, my Spanish is a 7. But he says that his is an 8, and he is Peruvian! That made me feel good. 

  We found a family of less actives. It's a mom and her five kids at home. She has one son in the mission, and doesn't go now. We got into the house finally and found out she is in debt to a bunch of members and hasn't paid them back. It's sad that it comes to that. I will apply a word of advice from a different less-active. He said, "If someone asks for money you have to be direct and serious right off the bat. You say NO! They will feel bad and never ask you again." 
He was a little insane. 

  We also did some service and I found some crabs. They are so little and they eat them when they are that big. I told them about when I went crabbing and you can't keep them if the are smaller than 6" and they got really confused. What are you going to do? Anyway. Have a great week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment