Monday, November 14, 2016

Happy Birthday

 This was a crazy week . On Tuesday I scheduled a work visit with another elder. So he came to my area on Saturday and I forgot it was my birthday. The other Gringo is not my comp; he is in my District. It was a challenge because I'm new here and not many people knew. But it went down like this:

Breakfast: Pancakes with the landlady. AMAZING!

Lunch: There is a family and the dad's birthday was also the 12th,
          We ate Cuy. That's Guinea Pig. It was pretty good.

Dinner: We ate Leche de Tigre y ChicharrĂ³n de Pescado y langostino. 

Then: I got Grandma's package.

All in all a great day. And on Sunday was the primary program. It made me very happy. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it was a great day. Love you all!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment